On a photography forum a member suggested some great tips for shooting models. I liked them so much I thought I would share them.
Some other helpful hints when shooting models,
1. Watch out for pointy things – like elbows, knees and armpits. Don’t point them at the camera.
2. Don’t cut off body parts if you show the calf or forearm show the whole limb.
3. Try not to shoot the model square to the camera.
4. Don’t show underthings unless it is done on purpose, bras, bra straps, seams, and see through shirts are not appealing.
5. Match the underthings to the clothing.
6 . Use a professional photographic MUA, no counter bait from the local wallymart lol.
7. Give specific directions to the model and constant feed back for how it looks in camera.